background

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

How Now Brown Cow

Out of all of the many chalks I have done, I think this little guy is on my top 5 list. I am so thankful to have a job where I get to do what I love. It makes "work" worth it. Also thankful to have access to awesome supplies, like my favorite Zig markers. They are hands down- THE best! I especially love the woodcraft pens with their rich earth tones, and smooth coverage. Ah, the tools of the trade. I actually got my shipment in today from markersupply.com , and whenever my orders arrive, it feels like Christmas! Seriously the best part of my day! Anyway-here is my little cow Chalkie. I will probably start posting these guys on here more, since they are such a big part of my life. I dont know why I didn't post them sooner?...anyway- Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment