background

Monday, July 30, 2012

Chaos

21 weeks along. It's hard to believe that in 19 weeks, my boy will be here. There is still so much to do, that I am constantly trying to remind myself to enjoy being pregnant- but it's hard. Walls to patch, doors to hang, floors to lay, appointments, registries, the excitement and events surrounding 3 other babies in my family/friend unit, two weddings-one of which I'm in, a broken down car, dog sitting, not to mention getting on with my full time job. It's all a bit chaotic and overwhelming. Caleb has been so great. He's proving to be quite the Daddy already. He has stepped up to the plate in so many ways. I don't know how I would get through this without him. I am so thankful to be living this experience with my best friend, my husband, by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment