background

Monday, July 1, 2013

Hey Jude







As you probably could have concluded by the post date of this entry, my Bean is here! He made his debut to the world 9days late on Dec 21st & weighed in at 7lb 13oz, and measured 20 1/4 in long. 
He was/is healthy and thriving. I wouldn't say my labor was a cake walk; I thought my heartburn was bad before....oh no. During labor I felt like my throat was literally the passageway to hell and the flames were rising up into my mouth. That was AWEFUL! My epidural, however, was freaking amazing. I had back labor and was trembling a lot when my contractions came on because of the nerves...but no pain. It was so good, in fact, that my left leg stayed numb for about a day. But the minute my little guy came out and they put him on my chest.....the trembling stopped, the fire in my throat stopped, and the tears started.

He was the most amazing, softest, warmest, cutest little thing I had ever seen. And boy does that boy have a set of lungs on him. He screamed like crazy up until he was about 3 1/2 months old. Colic is rough, man. But now...my six month old little boy is so happy. He's so smart, and silly, and curious. I just love him, and I can't really remember my life without him.....I blame it on the lack of sleep. ;) 





No comments:

Post a Comment