background

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Today is my kind of day.

It really is a messy hair, old flannel, i-don't-care-if-I-look-like-a-boy kind of day. Today is all about COMFORT. Woke up early to throw a giant roast and root veggies in the crock pot to cook all day because Grandma and sis are coming over for dinner. And when I get home from work later, the house is going to smell phenomenal. Caleb is going to hang the lights when he gets home, and we will play Charlie Brown Christmas music while we feast. I am so excited. 4:30 couldn't come any faster!!!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like the most perfect day ever! Also, that picture of you is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw- You're so sweet. I just noticed there is like a string or something in my hair there? Oh well. As for that day- it was lovely, the roast ended up being so tender it fell apart and became a stew. I didn't mind; i LOVE stew. <3 How are you these days darling lady?

    ReplyDelete